There is a lot to be learned from the type of Acquisitions preformed in 2012.The main words are social and cloud.2 words oracle ignore for too long…
1. Eloqua (December 2012) – Eloqua is a cloud based marketing automation and revenue performance management software. 1,200 company’s use it.
2. SelectMinds (September 2012) – provider of cloud-based social talent sourcing and alumni management applications.
3. Involver (July 2012) – a social media development platform that enables developers to create customized marketing applications for social media sites and web campaigns.
4. Collective Intellect (June 2012) – a cloud-based social intelligence solutions that enable organizations to monitor, analyze and respond to consumers’ conversations on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
5. Vitrue (May 2012) – cloud-based social marketing and engagement platform that – centrally create, publish, moderate, manage, measure and report on their social marketing campaigns.
6. Taleo (February 2012) – cloud-based talent management that helps organizations to attract, develop, motivate and retain human capital to improve performance and drive growth.